St Patrick’s Day is only a couple weeks away and by now you know that I love holiday inspired food and beverages! So I scoured the internet for some Irish inspiration and wanted to share with y’all three of my favorite St Patty’s Day cocktails. They are all delicious, super easy to make, and most importantly GREEN! ☘️ Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!
Lucky Rum Punch
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 2 pkg Kool-Aid lemon lime flavor unsweetened drink mix
- 2 qt (8 cups) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2L) carbonated lemon lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white rum
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 limes, sliced
- Lucky Charm marshmallows
- Honey (for rim of glass)
- Place Lucky Charms into a bowl and crush with a spoon into small pieces.
- Dip glasses in honey and rim in crushed marshmallows
- Muddle mint with Kool-Aid in pitcher
- Add pineapple juice and stir until dissolved
- Stir in lemon lime soda, rum, and fruit
- Serve in rimmed glass and add lime slices and mint to garnish
This will make enough servings for 8 which is perfect for hosting a get together! Original recipe for this cocktail can be found here
- 1 bottle chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 cup of pulp free orange juice
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Fill champagne flute one third of the way with orange juice
- Add a splash of Blue Curacao to champagne flute and mix well. Adding less Blue Curacao will give a light green colored drink, adding more will make your drink darker.
- Top off glass with sparkling wine or champagne
Don’t let the dark slime green color fool you! This mimosa is delicious!! 💚
Leprechaun’s Mint Martini
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 oz Creme de Menthe liqueur
- 1 oz half and half
- Whipped cream (optional for garnish)
- Mini chocolate chips (optional for garnish)
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker, cover, and shake well
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips
It’s hard to believe that something so pretty and tasty takes less than a minute to make! If you love mint you’ll love this cocktail!
Let me know which you look forward to trying the most! Enjoy!