I wanted to share one of my favorite healthy recipes with you all today! It’s a recipe that I’ve been cooking for years and still find just as delicious as the first time I tried it! The health benefits that come from this combination of ingredients are endless! Not only is this recipe extremely healthy but it’s low carb and low calorie as well. If you’re not counting carbs or calories feel free to add this recipe over a bed of brown rice! Best part of all is that it can be made in twenty minutes or less! 🙌🏼
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 3 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh minced ginger (1 tbsp if you’re not a fan of ginger)
- 1 tbsp chicken broth, sesame oil, or olive oil (to coat pan)
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat broth or oil in skillet and saute onion over medium heat for about 2 minutes
- Add garlic, ginger, and chicken and saute for another 5 minutes
- Add asparagus, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Stir together and cover. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- If non-keto serve over a bed of brown rice.
Hope you all love this healthy recipe as much as I do! Enjoy!